Hippies from the 60’s might even react with their favorite social cry of “FAR OUT”, when learning some of the statements from or past actions of Beto O’Rourke. Hippies were not easily scared back in the day, but most of the time they were high on weed and “Everything was (is) beautiful in its own way”. Beto may have just that personality that even the hipsters would fear, they’d be afraid he’d slip in some poop in their stash of hash.
Seriously what kind of person puts baby poop in a food dish for their spouse? I see signs of a Hannibal Lecter type, or in this case Cannabis O’Rourke with a psychological disorder of: Schizotypal Personality Disorder.
What Are the Symptoms of Schizotypal Personality Disorder?
This perfectly describes Beto: Please note the opening paragraph in particular.
People with schizotypal personality disorder display a combination of odd behavior, speech patterns, thoughts, and perceptions. Other people often describe these individuals as strange or eccentric. Additional traits of people with this disorder include the following:
- Dressing, speaking, or acting in an odd or peculiar way
- Being suspicious and paranoid
- Being uncomfortable or anxious in social situations due to their distrust of others
- Having few friends and being extremely uncomfortable with intimacy
- Tending to misinterpret reality or to have distorted perceptions (for example, mistaking noises for voices)
- Having odd beliefs or magical thinking (for example, being overly superstitious or thinking of themselves as psychic)
- Being preoccupied with fantasy and daydreaming
- Tending to be stiff and awkward when relating to others
- Coming across as emotionally distant, aloof, or cold