Someone seemed to be expressing one’s self. Our paranoid government calls it a threat. Why not spend more time on the real threat? Investigate Obama.
” The Secret Service has joined the investigation after an effigy of President Barack Obama was found hanging from a highway bridge.
Jackson County Sheriff Mike Sharp said sheriff’s deputies handled the initial call after someone hung a dummy wearing a full suit and a mask of the president off the highway bridge.
Authorities were notified at 5:30 a.m. Monday about an object hanging from the Lesholz Bridge over Interstate 70 near Grain Valley, which is about 20 miles east of Kansas City. The effigy was hanging from the westbound side of the interstate.
Sharp said the sheriff’s office received three 911 calls. The callers thought an actual person was hanging from the bridge.
” It’s still dark at 5:30am. All they could see was the outline of what appeared to be a body,” he said.
View original post 39 more words
Yes he did! What should we expect from a Muslim sympathizer President.
Perhaps, we can gain some insight into this inequitable deal by looking at the inner workings of the Bergdahl Family.
“I’m thinking of joining the Army,” he told his folks after already having signed up.
Bergdahl’s dream was to help Afghan villagers rebuild their lives and learn to defend themselves, his dad told the magazine.
“The whole ‘COIN’ thing,” Bob explained, referring to America’s strategy of counter-insurgency. “We were given a fictitious picture, an artificially created picture of what we were doing in Afghanistan,” the dad said.
Bowe Bergdahl would detail his disillusionment with the Afghanistan campaign in an email to his parents three days before he went missing.
“I am sorry for everything here,” he wrote. “These people need help…
View original post 1,353 more words
OBama only “now” found out because he never had any interest to ask questions about the health of our Veterans to begin with.
Why not, their not going to be deported.
The words of Thomas Jefferson have as much meaning today as they had when spoken. Could Jefferson foresee the future?
Here are some quotes from our former President – think about what he said and how it applies to us more so than ever.
* The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
* “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attached with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)
* The beauty of the 2nd Amendment right is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
* I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
* The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
* Most bad government has grown out of too much government.
We don’t need to just read Jefferson’s words, we need to listen as he is speaking to us. They were aimed directly to us for our time. The people of then understood.