OBama only “now” found out because he never had any interest to ask questions about the health of our Veterans to begin with.
Fucking unreal. PFC Bergdahl’s father is an Islamic sympathizer.
ABalkhi is the Twitter handle of Abdulqahar Balkhi, a Taliban spokesman.
Looks like Bergdahl Sr. is about as dicked up as his son. No one who understands what Islamofascism is all about would purse their lips and kiss the fetid asses of the very muzzie zealots who want us dead.
Bowe Bergdahl deliberately deserted the Army and willingly became a mouthpiece for Islamic propaganda. His ass should be in custody and charged with desertion and aiding the enemy. His father is obviously a tool for the jihad. He’s not doing his son any favors. Treason and cowardice must run in the family.
Why not, their not going to be deported.
The words of Thomas Jefferson have as much meaning today as they had when spoken. Could Jefferson foresee the future?
Here are some quotes from our former President – think about what he said and how it applies to us more so than ever.
* The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
* “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attached with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)
* The beauty of the 2nd Amendment right is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
* I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
* The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
* Most bad government has grown out of too much government.
We don’t need to just read Jefferson’s words, we need to listen as he is speaking to us. They were aimed directly to us for our time. The people of then understood.