Have a great day!
This is Fox Nation
In the 1800s, Native American Boarding schools were opening in America and Canada to teach the Indigenous peoples English and assimilate them to American/Canadian society. Native American’s were seen as savages and it was “assumed that it was necessary to “civilize” Indian people, make them accept white men’s beliefs and value systems” (nativepartnership.org), despite them […]An Overview of Native American Boarding Schools — Discussing Depravity
White man ways and their government were inhumane. Who were the real savages! I think you know! (Arlin Report comment)
by Mustang First, some background Violent conflict didn’t suddenly manifest itself upon native people at the moment Europeans arrived in the Americas. Native Americans (Indians) were at war with one another for thousands of years before the white man appeared, and if the reader has ever engaged a modern Indian in conversation, then they know […] […]Indian Reservations and Black Plantations Democratic Party Traditions …. — Freedom Is Just Another Word
Arlin Report comment(s):
First 1) Close our southern border. The issue here can only worsen.
2) Stop listening to and electing Democrats (Socialists)
3) Have real, serious conversations with the reservations, make them part of the decisions instead of forcing lies and bull shit on them.
4) Stop with the treaties and just follow through with real programs
5) Allow them to keep, practice their culture and tradition, stop forcing white man ways.
6) Treat them with dignity, honor them.
I know this is too much to ask, the government isn’t capable of doing the right thing.
Have a beautiful day! Stay cool, as warm (dry) weather has finally arrived!
About a 15 min. video, gets into Hunter around the 3 min. mark.
Have a safe, terrific day!
Thankful for His grace!
Have a wonderful day!