Why not, their not going to be deported.
The words of Thomas Jefferson have as much meaning today as they had when spoken. Could Jefferson foresee the future?
Here are some quotes from our former President – think about what he said and how it applies to us more so than ever.
* The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
* “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attached with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)
* The beauty of the 2nd Amendment right is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
* I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
* The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
* Most bad government has grown out of too much government.
We don’t need to just read Jefferson’s words, we need to listen as he is speaking to us. They were aimed directly to us for our time. The people of then understood.
Nothing has changed.
Stay on it!!!!
#AceNewsServices – WORLDWIDE – May 31 – The officially released agenda of the prestigious Bilderberg club meeting is not true, claims RT show host Daniel Estulin, a longtime watcher of the ‘secret world govt’ group.
He says he obtained the real agenda for this year’s gathering in Copenhagen.
An insider leaked the list of talking points for the ongoing Bilderberg conference to the investigative journalist last week, he said. The list has nine items, seven of which he shared:
1. Nuclear diplomacy and the deal with Iran currently in the making.
The club has long been cautious of a possible alliance between Russia, China and Iran. The deal that would lift Western pressure from the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program would affect this possibility.
2. Gas deal between Russia and China.
It came amid a serious political crisis in Ukraine, which threatens Russia’s supply of natural…
View original post 540 more words
Pretty convincing isn’t it?
“9/11 was an Anglo-American black operation executed in collusion with Israeli Secret Services.” — 9/11 Investigator
Undoubtedly the 9/11 attacks on New York City and Washington DC are the most misrepresented by officialdom in US history.
Whereas the assassination of John F. Kennedy is now understood to have been a classic CIA Public Execution Plan, it does not come close to 9/11 in terms of the number and magnitude of outright falsehoods, misleading statements, fake science and fraudulent facts submitted by officials and agents of the US Government. The ‘official’ 9/11 Commission Report stands as the most fabricated document ever produced by US tax dollars. Not only did the investigation avoid every serious inquiry about how two steel frame building came down after being dustified in NYC, it also subverted every initiative to ferret out the truth.
That’s all about to change in 2014.
It appears that Russia…
View original post 209 more words
You may want to read the article on Storyleak, on the 9/11 Russian evidence on a conspiracy involving the U.S., UK and Israel. It all ties together.
Read the article from STORYLEAK regarding Russian evidence against the U.S., UK and Israel as co-conspirators on the 9/11 attacks.
I won’t get into the details here, I will let you read it for yourself. I will say the article is pretty convincing and only creates more questions.
One question I want to find the answer of: How did two extremely, solidly constructed towers that were struck high from the ground by the planes, collapse from the very bottom? If the towers were only struck by the planes, from the section struck on downward should have pretty much stayed in tack. The area above the contact I understand would have been destroyed. I am not an architect, but common sense here spells it out. The buildings collapsed, totally. I am convinced there were mass destructive explosives at ground zero. There is much more to this than planes popping those towers from the air.
Edward Snowden’s interview with Brian Williams – you know the part of the interview that NBC censored; Mr. Snowden stated our INTELLIGENCE knew of the threat and even had names given to them by none other than the RUSSIANS. His comments fall in line with the “Russian Evidence”. There are blogs and articles all over creation with this story. You can go anywhere and again read for yourself.
If anything more ever becomes of this, yes it should be shocking…….but not surprising. We have a history of conspiracy in this country. Most concerning is if truth becomes known – what are we as a people, as a nation going to do about it? God help us if we only continue to watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice and all the other side-attracting BS instead of recovering and protecting our country for ourselves and our children’s future.