Chinese General Exposes Elite Plan to Depopulate Earth… “80 percent or 4/5ths of the world’s population will be human garbage”


COVID was no accident! There are a number of global individuals, that call themselves leaders (the Elite) that were likely jointly involved or knew of this depopulation plan. They are names you would recognize, Bush, Gates etc., et c. etc. THEY MAKE UP THE HUMAN GARBAGE! (Arlin Report comment)

Adara Press

Chinese Communist Party General Chi Haotian, 2003:

“… from September 27 to October 1, 1995, the Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev Foundation, funded by the United States, gathered 500 of the world’s most important statesmen, economic leaders and scientists, including George W. Bush (he was not the U.S. president at the time), the Baroness Thatcher, Tony Blair, Zbigniew Brzezinski, as well as George Soros, Bill Gates, futurist John Naisbitt, etc., all of the world’s most popular characters, in the San Francisco Fairmont hotel for a high-level roundtable conference, discussing problems about globalization and how to guide humanity to move forward into the 21st century. According to what He Xin had in hand, the outstanding people of the world in attendance thought that in the 21st century a mere 20 percent of the world’s population will be sufficient to maintain the world’s economy and prosperity, the other 80 percent or 4/5ths of the…

View original post 398 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.