by Mustang First, some background Violent conflict didn’t suddenly manifest itself upon native people at the moment Europeans arrived in the Americas. Native Americans (Indians) were at war with one another for thousands of years before the white man appeared, and if the reader has ever engaged a modern Indian in conversation, then they know […] […]Indian Reservations and Black Plantations Democratic Party Traditions …. — Freedom Is Just Another Word
Arlin Report comment(s):
First 1) Close our southern border. The issue here can only worsen.
2) Stop listening to and electing Democrats (Socialists)
3) Have real, serious conversations with the reservations, make them part of the decisions instead of forcing lies and bull shit on them.
4) Stop with the treaties and just follow through with real programs
5) Allow them to keep, practice their culture and tradition, stop forcing white man ways.
6) Treat them with dignity, honor them.
I know this is too much to ask, the government isn’t capable of doing the right thing.