Freedom Is Just Another Word...
RED SKELTON’S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE
1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the…
View original post 198 more words
One thought on “RED SKELTON’S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE….”
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE TWO COMPUTERS, TWO TELEVISIONS, SEPARATE PHONES, AND DO NOT FORGET SEPARATE WORK STATIONS.